1. 4 points lined up: head, shoulders, hips, ankles
2. "Chin to pocket", no torso twisting, but relax shoulders
3. HIPS LEAD- open hips, lean, no bending at waist
4. Foot relaxed, strike UNDER CENTER OF GRAVITY, not too far out in front
5. "KISS the heels", run on balls of foot, don't heel strike
6. Quick cadence, pull to knee level
**Crossfit Eaton members are encouraged to run the "Turkey Trot" November 25 together and put all this running technique to the test! It's a 5K race in Greeley. You in???