On September 25, Crossfit Eaton will be a host for the "Fight Gone Bad 5" fundraiser. Stay tuned for more info on, but with that in mind, we thought it appropriate to hit this WOD almost exactly a month before the fundraiser. Good luck!!
8x3 Bench @55% 1RM
3x15 Weighted Dips-Use a weight that you would be able to do 1 set of 30 with. 30 seconds to a minute between sets
"Fight Gone Bad" (Rules from the Fight Gone Bad 5 Website)
In this workout you spend one minute at each of five stations, resulting in a a five-minute round after which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for three rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of ‘rotate,’ the athletes must move to the next station immediately. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower, where each calorie is one point.
The stations are:
- Wall-ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull (Reps)
- Box jump (Reps)
- Push-press (Reps)
- Row (Calories)
To compete in the workout, all participants must complete each of the following:
- Register with their local CrossFit Affiliate by Wednesday, September 22, 2010.
- Register at http://fgb5.org by Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- Raise $150 or more in pledges by 6 am PDT on Sunday, September 26, 2010
- All donations counting toward the awards must be received by 5 pm PDT on Friday, October 1, 2010.
- Awards will be announced by 5pm PDT on Monday, October 4, 2010.
The four divisions are:
- Class A: Standard Men = 75lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 20lb wall- ball and 20 inch box jump
- Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 14lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump
- Class C: Intermediate = 35lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 8lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump (step ups are okay)
- Class D: Beginner/Kids = 15lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 4lb wall-ball (can be lowered to 8 foot target) and 10 inch box jumps